A-yo 2016 ~~
Friday, January 01, 2016 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum w.b.t
안녕하세요
Hello peeps !

A-yo ~ It's 2016 ~
A-yo ~ It's new year ~
A-yo ~ I'm soon to be 20 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (pardon me)

Ah well, we now officially entering the new year. 2016 yo ~ Actually I wanted to posted this last night but when I checked out the clock its already 2 am. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tak jadi lerh nak post. 

Now, what should I talk about.... I just really wanted to post a new entry entitles with '2016'.

Maybe... let's talk about resolution. For 2016 resolution.... IDK.. oh my gawd like seriously, zaman2 sekolah dulu, my azam was 'jangan tidur dalam kelas' which in the end akan tertidur juga. Hihihihi. Dah habis zaman sekolah ie, Ijah tak tahu nak azam apa. Maybe, I could just become a new me... in a good way. Oh yeah~ something just pop out in my head.

Shahijah's 2016 resolution:
1. Become more fluent in Korean language.

Masuk tahun nie its been 3 years I've been learning Korean language seriously, but honestly Ijah dah start belajar Korean Language since form 1/2. Right now, I knew a bit of Korean but I cannot say I am fluent enought. Boleh lah tahu a few sentences. Bila tengok variety show yg 5 minit boleh la faham sikit2. I would love REALLY to be fluent in Korean.

2. Try to learn other language
Ijah sekarang know a liitttttlllleee of Japanese and a litttttttllllllllleeeeeee of tagalog. Japanese, cause I watched anime(I'm a fan of Fairy Tail and also K-project) and for tagalog, cause I got quite a few friends I know thru fangirling in kpop.There's 1,2 people that I really close too teach me a few words in tagalog.

3.Maybe I could be more active in blogging and tumblr?
I've been blogging since 2011... or idk. can't exactly remember since when. But I do really active in blogging back then. I used to update my entry often, joining GA, decorating this blog. Now, I just feel quite busier ( well, tak lah busy sangat. Got time too BUT internet connection really membataskan /sobs/)

4. Become a better better BETTER person
I know I still lacked in many different ways. Yes, I really know that. So tahun yg baru nie, Insya Allah, I'll do more better in everything I do. I'll try new things. I'll learn new things.

That's all I guess my resolution. I guess... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

My speech (ehem) for whatever happened last year.
Thanks for people yg stay with me, thru high and low, happy and sad. I really really appreciate them so much. Thanks for all the memories that we've created, you've created. Sorry for all the words that I sengaja or tak sengaja cakap yg buad you family, friends and people sakit hati. Sorry for making mess, being a burden.

 And for you, yes you (idk if you're reading this) Thank you for everything, halal kayy makan minum and duit minyak. Sorry for my words, action also. I hope things won't be happening again between 'us'. Live happily. Semoga bahagia, semoga jumpa apa yg kau cari. To be very honest, I still kennot forgive you and I still hold grudge. And tbvvvvvh I hate you ( I just can't help it)

whoooo~ Done with the speech. I guess that for this entry. See you next entry ~

Happy new year ~~!!
Selamat tahun baru ~!!
새해 복 많이 받으세요 ~~~~!!!
Ppyong ~ <3
?