|
CEO

   
ARCHIEVE
CREDIT
© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
|
Dua satu
Assalamualaikum w.b.t
안녕하세요
Heyo ~~
Once again, starting my entry with 3 language hihihi
Its been ages right tak post kat sini. I've been busy in real life. Ah well, takde laa busy mana pun. Its just I'm having difficulties with internet connection (?). Kat rumah Ijah takde wifi. I'm using hotspot from phone which I rarely used sebab data banyak guna kat phone for scrolling instagram, twitter, stream youtube etc
Btw, berbalik kepada tajuk entry Ijah this time. I've officially turned 21 recently.
YAYYYY ~~~
/throw confetti to myself/
/dance around alone/
Birthday Ijah tahun nie Alhamdulillah sambut ngan family kat kg. Every year (almost) and also kalo tak salah, Ijah sambut ngan kawan2 cause my birthdate jatuh on hari yang bukan cuti (?). This year, tarikh tu jatuh on holiday + a day before raya.
On 1st raya, they celebrated our birthday ( birthday Ijah sama ngan adik), ada kek! Yayyy
My friend also ada celebrate my birthday. Early celebration. Hihihi mengada dorg buat surprise. Sweeeeeet sgt ! Terharu I /bersemut!/ hahaha
So, Ijah nak ucapkan thank you once again for those yg wish Ijah tak kira laa on whatsapp, fb, insta, twitter and also kepada yg call tu, thank you so much ! Yg call tu, terharu sangat. Dah lah time dia birthday Ijah lupa huhu (I'm such a bad person huhu).
Thank you Nad and Sarah yg nyanyikan birthday song. Yana, Izzy for early birthday surprise. And for you, yes YOU, thank you gak (walaupun pendek dan padat dan ada typo lewls #ijahtakretibersyukur I was expecting yours HAHAHA fml)
Befoe Ijah makin melencong, makin merepek sampai sini je ek? Hihi
Bye ~~ muah ciked
P/s: This entry is such SUPER LATE update for my birthday entry. Gonna update more often in the future... maybe? Kbye
|
Dua satu
Assalamualaikum w.b.t
안녕하세요
Heyo ~~
Once again, starting my entry with 3 language hihihi
Its been ages right tak post kat sini. I've been busy in real life. Ah well, takde laa busy mana pun. Its just I'm having difficulties with internet connection (?). Kat rumah Ijah takde wifi. I'm using hotspot from phone which I rarely used sebab data banyak guna kat phone for scrolling instagram, twitter, stream youtube etc
Btw, berbalik kepada tajuk entry Ijah this time. I've officially turned 21 recently.
YAYYYY ~~~
/throw confetti to myself/
/dance around alone/
Birthday Ijah tahun nie Alhamdulillah sambut ngan family kat kg. Every year (almost) and also kalo tak salah, Ijah sambut ngan kawan2 cause my birthdate jatuh on hari yang bukan cuti (?). This year, tarikh tu jatuh on holiday + a day before raya.
On 1st raya, they celebrated our birthday ( birthday Ijah sama ngan adik), ada kek! Yayyy
My friend also ada celebrate my birthday. Early celebration. Hihihi mengada dorg buat surprise. Sweeeeeet sgt ! Terharu I /bersemut!/ hahaha
So, Ijah nak ucapkan thank you once again for those yg wish Ijah tak kira laa on whatsapp, fb, insta, twitter and also kepada yg call tu, thank you so much ! Yg call tu, terharu sangat. Dah lah time dia birthday Ijah lupa huhu (I'm such a bad person huhu).
Thank you Nad and Sarah yg nyanyikan birthday song. Yana, Izzy for early birthday surprise. And for you, yes YOU, thank you gak (walaupun pendek dan padat dan ada typo lewls #ijahtakretibersyukur I was expecting yours HAHAHA fml)
Befoe Ijah makin melencong, makin merepek sampai sini je ek? Hihi
Bye ~~ muah ciked
P/s: This entry is such SUPER LATE update for my birthday entry. Gonna update more often in the future... maybe? Kbye
|
Webmistress

Greetings. I'm Ijah, the one who behind this blog. I blog for fun. I update rarely so don't get your hopes too high. Born on 24th June 1996 (yep, don't forget to wish me on my birthday).
Facts!
+ I share the same birth date with my sister
+ LOVE watching movie (except for horror movie)
+ Listen mostly to Korean songs and English songs but I do listen to others language songs (recommend me one!)
+ Watches Korean drama (Malay drama is a no-no, sorry !)
+ I love dancing (but I'm not a professional one)
|
Le' Tutorials Freebies Section
I do not own any of these
Kpop
Tutorial #1
Tutorial #2
Tutorial #3
Tutorial #4
Tutorial #5
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
|
Post a Comment