Reaching hands
Saturday, August 20, 2016 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

안녕하세요

Heyo ~~


Every people have different stories. And each people is the main character of their own stories. It's up to them how to set the plot, when will the climax and what kind of ending they choose. Well, no one knows how would their stories end. Ajal, jodoh semua di tangan Allah. 

Mine, of course I would like a happy ending stories. 20 years of breathing. Of course they were up and down. Idk why most of the my story scene were teary scene. Well, I don't ask for people empathy or sympathy. It's just sometimes, I feel why mine was unfair? The chapter that I'm on right know, when will it end? Until when do I have to live like this? It's been 5 years, no change and it's getting worse. I've been holding it in for a long time. Can it be a little better  I've complaint too much, right? I feel really ashamed of what I've become. Of course, no one asked to be like this. NO ONE does ! But could it be a little bit better than this? I never expected back then it would be bad like this, no one does. 

On the bright side, I feel really thankful for those who stay, who stand beside me, put my feet back on ground, reaching my hand that kept asking for help whenever I needed or not. Thank you :') Those reaching hands, I won't forget them, NEVER. Kill me, if I forgot. Seriously. Thank you :')

And now, how to end this. Bye?



?