|
CEO

   
ARCHIEVE
CREDIT
© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
|
Final in D-1 | Crush?
Assalamualaikum w.b.t
Annyeong :)
Halo?
Helllllloooooo peeeeppppssss XD
Yay! (or nay?) hehe
So what to post? hahaha
Final in D-1
AHHHHHHH!!!
Esok the last day to study.....? I mean bukan laa last to study just..
final is on wednesday !! Ohmygucci !!! My first final exam for
universities I guess.. haha.. weird me.. The first paper is ELC120.. ELC
nie equal as english paper. Nak cakap sng kennot laa because I still
lack in grammar. As you can see my entry here.. haha.. grammar tunggang
terbalik..
I am so + neomu + talaga + sangat nervous.. >~~~~< Wish me luck peeps >.<
Crush?
This ! oh well.. I can't say that now I am not ada hati ngan sesape.. well I'm human too. Who am I to resist this feeling.. I mean well mmg boleh nak tolak je perasaan BUT to deny.. /sigh/ Who? Nugu? Someone satu kampus ngan Ijah and taking on the same kos. Well Ijah tak tahu nak panggil crush or so whatever.. but the thing is I... Like him? hahahaha.. /laughing while face palm/ Dia tak tahu laa feel the same way that I do. We're just friend. Friend in whatsapp? haha.. Ini yang buat me geram gile. In whatsapp we like kecoh bcerita but when it comes to reality dia buad Ijah nie macam tak wujud kat situ.. :/ Ah well.. /sigh again/
Omo, cerita pasal crush je lebih.. haha. Okaii laa peeps, I'll update again later.. Gotta go.. Study mode on XD bye~~ Much love ~!
Throw love from here,
XOXO <3
|
Final in D-1 | Crush?
Assalamualaikum w.b.t
Annyeong :)
Halo?
Helllllloooooo peeeeppppssss XD
Yay! (or nay?) hehe
So what to post? hahaha
Final in D-1
AHHHHHHH!!!
Esok the last day to study.....? I mean bukan laa last to study just..
final is on wednesday !! Ohmygucci !!! My first final exam for
universities I guess.. haha.. weird me.. The first paper is ELC120.. ELC
nie equal as english paper. Nak cakap sng kennot laa because I still
lack in grammar. As you can see my entry here.. haha.. grammar tunggang
terbalik..
I am so + neomu + talaga + sangat nervous.. >~~~~< Wish me luck peeps >.<
Crush?
This ! oh well.. I can't say that now I am not ada hati ngan sesape.. well I'm human too. Who am I to resist this feeling.. I mean well mmg boleh nak tolak je perasaan BUT to deny.. /sigh/ Who? Nugu? Someone satu kampus ngan Ijah and taking on the same kos. Well Ijah tak tahu nak panggil crush or so whatever.. but the thing is I... Like him? hahahaha.. /laughing while face palm/ Dia tak tahu laa feel the same way that I do. We're just friend. Friend in whatsapp? haha.. Ini yang buat me geram gile. In whatsapp we like kecoh bcerita but when it comes to reality dia buad Ijah nie macam tak wujud kat situ.. :/ Ah well.. /sigh again/
Omo, cerita pasal crush je lebih.. haha. Okaii laa peeps, I'll update again later.. Gotta go.. Study mode on XD bye~~ Much love ~!
Throw love from here,
XOXO <3
|
Webmistress

Greetings. I'm Ijah, the one who behind this blog. I blog for fun. I update rarely so don't get your hopes too high. Born on 24th June 1996 (yep, don't forget to wish me on my birthday).
Facts!
+ I share the same birth date with my sister
+ LOVE watching movie (except for horror movie)
+ Listen mostly to Korean songs and English songs but I do listen to others language songs (recommend me one!)
+ Watches Korean drama (Malay drama is a no-no, sorry !)
+ I love dancing (but I'm not a professional one)
|
Le' Tutorials Freebies Section
I do not own any of these
Kpop
Tutorial #1
Tutorial #2
Tutorial #3
Tutorial #4
Tutorial #5
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
|
Post a Comment