Bergelar pelajar universiti
Sunday, July 06, 2014 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum w.b.t
안녕하세요~
Hello~ XD

So, here I am again? ㅋㅋㅋ Ingat tak past month, I think, Ijah ada cakap yang Ijah will be more active in blogging again. Yes I will but after I published that entry, Ijah tetibe busy gila.. haha.. tak busy apa2 pun. Just, Ijah make preparation untuk my universiti.

1 Jun, Ijah mendaftar. Kat mna? Kat Johor je. U apa? tak nak laa gitaw.. ㅋㅋㅋ XD
So, termasuk hari nie, dah 1 month and 6 days Ijah kat sini. Tbvvh, Ijah still meng-adaptkan diri kat sini. Like seriously. Examples? hurm.. timezone? ㅎㅎㅎㅎ No laa, joke. Bahasa kot.. Well, we may use the same 'Bahasa Melayu' but the way we speak and the slang, some of the words. The were times my friends tak faham apa yg Ijah nak cakap. So, I must (?) maybe parctice more? ㅋㅋㅋ

So, what course did I take.. Well, I prefer ' what course I get' cause Ijah apply UPU and jjan! I got Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. :D Well, Ijah memang nak engineering but Idk in specific what type of engineer I want to be. A friend of mine yg ask me to become a mechy student so that we can study together or something like that. In the end, dia dapat asasi and me got diploma. =="

Selama 1 bulan 6 hari, hurm.. Pelajaran setakat nie, Alhamdulillah boleh carry lagi and Insya Allah till the end. Amiin~ Wish me luck *winkwink*

Okay, what else nak story.. hmm.. ohya~ bout my housemate and roommate. Ijah stay kat kolej di sini. In an college apartment. Each apartment, 4 rooms, 2 people per room. My housemate come from Johor, KL and  Perak. They're really nice and havoc XD 

I would really love to share picture unfortunately, I don't own a digital camera and also my phone camera is low quality. Currently, I use Nokia Asha.. Already forget what model >.<

Ijah rasa setakat nie, tu je kot. ㅋㅋㅋ Next time I'll type again. IF I got time. XD Bye peeps~ 

p/s: I miss Sabah /sobs/
?