Re-Open ?
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum w.b.t
Hello
안녕하세요~

Well, I'm back? Ijah pun tak tahu ada ke jugak yang baca entries kat blog Ijah neyh. Ijah dah balik ke dunia blogging2x neyh. Last year was my exam year, SPM so mmg agak terabai blog neyh. Then bila dah abis SPM, I was so busy with spazzing. What spazzing? Well, Ijah dah mula berjinak-jinak dengan EXO. I'm not their fan since beginning, I do heard about them when SM going to debut a new group on 2012. Just a group with too many member just not my style XD

I don't know, I mean remember how I get myself involve but yg penting these 12 boys become my precious since Growl Era. Yehet ~



Dah jauh pula Ijah melencong cerita pasal EXO. kekeke.. Kkaebsong~

By the way, my new template blog neyh, Still got a lot under construction, so Sorry ~ TㅅT I'll fix it A.S.A.P.

Anyway, enjoy? kekeke. Bye~


?