I'm back? ㅋㅋㅋ
Thursday, May 29, 2014 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum w.b.t :)
안녕하세요~
Hello~

Yo Yo Man~! ㅋㅋㅋ I'm back !! After 12345678 days/weeks  . ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 

Idk why but suddenly I miss blogging >.<

First of all, mian a.k.a sorry for all dear visiters (Idk if anyone would read my merepek here) I didn't update the cb photo for exo >.< hahaha.. the line (internet) so cruel to me. /sobs/ And also I'm quite busy (?) Tak de lah jugak busy just Idk what to say... ㅋㅋㅋ 

Anyway, few changes here. Just a little. The header, pic on the sidebar.. I'll change other too. but... later XD

Itsy bitsy story from me.. hurmm.. I'm currently preparing for my uni registeration this Sunday. OMFG!! I am so nervous!! Hopefully.. Just  HOPEFULLY I can be friend with someone that I can get along with >___<
Maybe kpopper friend? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

I'm going to end this here. :) I'll update soon? I can't promise.. haha.. But I tried to be active again in blogging. Pray for me maybe? I want to buy my own broadband.. ㅠㅠ
Bye~

p/s: OMG, I just realize.. English.. whole entry.. o,o
?