|
CEO

   
ARCHIEVE
CREDIT
© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
|
I'm back? ㅋㅋㅋ
Assalamualaikum w.b.t :)
안녕하세요~
Hello~
Yo Yo Man~! ㅋㅋㅋ I'm back !! After 12345678 days/weeks . ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Idk why but suddenly I miss blogging >.<
First of all, mian a.k.a sorry for all dear visiters (Idk if anyone would read my merepek here) I didn't update the cb photo for exo >.< hahaha.. the line (internet) so cruel to me. /sobs/ And also I'm quite busy (?) Tak de lah jugak busy just Idk what to say... ㅋㅋㅋ
Anyway, few changes here. Just a little. The header, pic on the sidebar.. I'll change other too. but... later XD
Itsy bitsy story from me.. hurmm.. I'm currently preparing for my uni registeration this Sunday. OMFG!! I am so nervous!! Hopefully.. Just HOPEFULLY I can be friend with someone that I can get along with >___<
Maybe kpopper friend? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm going to end this here. :) I'll update soon? I can't promise.. haha.. But I tried to be active again in blogging. Pray for me maybe? I want to buy my own broadband.. ㅠㅠ
Bye~
p/s: OMG, I just realize.. English.. whole entry.. o,o
|
I'm back? ㅋㅋㅋ
Assalamualaikum w.b.t :)
안녕하세요~
Hello~
Yo Yo Man~! ㅋㅋㅋ I'm back !! After 12345678 days/weeks . ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Idk why but suddenly I miss blogging >.<
First of all, mian a.k.a sorry for all dear visiters (Idk if anyone would read my merepek here) I didn't update the cb photo for exo >.< hahaha.. the line (internet) so cruel to me. /sobs/ And also I'm quite busy (?) Tak de lah jugak busy just Idk what to say... ㅋㅋㅋ
Anyway, few changes here. Just a little. The header, pic on the sidebar.. I'll change other too. but... later XD
Itsy bitsy story from me.. hurmm.. I'm currently preparing for my uni registeration this Sunday. OMFG!! I am so nervous!! Hopefully.. Just HOPEFULLY I can be friend with someone that I can get along with >___<
Maybe kpopper friend? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm going to end this here. :) I'll update soon? I can't promise.. haha.. But I tried to be active again in blogging. Pray for me maybe? I want to buy my own broadband.. ㅠㅠ
Bye~
p/s: OMG, I just realize.. English.. whole entry.. o,o
|
Webmistress

Greetings. I'm Ijah, the one who behind this blog. I blog for fun. I update rarely so don't get your hopes too high. Born on 24th June 1996 (yep, don't forget to wish me on my birthday).
Facts!
+ I share the same birth date with my sister
+ LOVE watching movie (except for horror movie)
+ Listen mostly to Korean songs and English songs but I do listen to others language songs (recommend me one!)
+ Watches Korean drama (Malay drama is a no-no, sorry !)
+ I love dancing (but I'm not a professional one)
|
Le' Tutorials Freebies Section
I do not own any of these
Kpop
Tutorial #1
Tutorial #2
Tutorial #3
Tutorial #4
Tutorial #5
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
|
Post a Comment