|
CEO

   
ARCHIEVE
CREDIT
© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
|
The Broken Ones- Dia Frampton


I know they've hurt you bad. Wide, the scars you have. Baby let me straighten out your broken bones, All you faults to me make you more beautiful.
I can't help it, I love the broken one, The ones who, Need the most patching up. The ones who've, Never been loved, Never been loved, Never been loved. And O maybe I see a part of me in them. The missing piece always trying to pit in. The shattered heart, Hungry for a home. No your not alone, I love the broken ones.
You don't have to drive, With your headlights off. It's a pocketknife, Not a gift from god. Don't you learn of love from the love they kept. I will be your anchor slowly, Step by step. [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/dia_frampton/the_broken_ones.html ] I can't help it, I love the broken one, The ones who, Need the most patching up. The ones who've, Never been loved, Never been loved, Never been loved. And O maybe I see a part of me in them. The missing piece always trying to pit in. The shattered heart, Hungry for a home. No your not alone, I love the broken ones.
Maybe we can rip off the bandage. Maybe you will see it for what it is. Maybe we can burn this building, Holding you in.
I can't help it, I love the broken one, The ones who, Need the most patching up. The ones who've, Never been loved, Never been loved, Never been loved. And O maybe I see a part of me in them. The missing piece always trying to pit in. The shattered heart, Hungry for a home. No your not alone, I love the broken ones. I love the broken ones. I love the broken ones. I love the broken ones
 Labels: English, Lyrics
|
The Broken Ones- Dia Frampton


I know they've hurt you bad. Wide, the scars you have. Baby let me straighten out your broken bones, All you faults to me make you more beautiful.
I can't help it, I love the broken one, The ones who, Need the most patching up. The ones who've, Never been loved, Never been loved, Never been loved. And O maybe I see a part of me in them. The missing piece always trying to pit in. The shattered heart, Hungry for a home. No your not alone, I love the broken ones.
You don't have to drive, With your headlights off. It's a pocketknife, Not a gift from god. Don't you learn of love from the love they kept. I will be your anchor slowly, Step by step. [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/dia_frampton/the_broken_ones.html ] I can't help it, I love the broken one, The ones who, Need the most patching up. The ones who've, Never been loved, Never been loved, Never been loved. And O maybe I see a part of me in them. The missing piece always trying to pit in. The shattered heart, Hungry for a home. No your not alone, I love the broken ones.
Maybe we can rip off the bandage. Maybe you will see it for what it is. Maybe we can burn this building, Holding you in.
I can't help it, I love the broken one, The ones who, Need the most patching up. The ones who've, Never been loved, Never been loved, Never been loved. And O maybe I see a part of me in them. The missing piece always trying to pit in. The shattered heart, Hungry for a home. No your not alone, I love the broken ones. I love the broken ones. I love the broken ones. I love the broken ones
 Labels: English, Lyrics
|
Webmistress

Greetings. I'm Ijah, the one who behind this blog. I blog for fun. I update rarely so don't get your hopes too high. Born on 24th June 1996 (yep, don't forget to wish me on my birthday).
Facts!
+ I share the same birth date with my sister
+ LOVE watching movie (except for horror movie)
+ Listen mostly to Korean songs and English songs but I do listen to others language songs (recommend me one!)
+ Watches Korean drama (Malay drama is a no-no, sorry !)
+ I love dancing (but I'm not a professional one)
|
Le' Tutorials Freebies Section
I do not own any of these
Kpop
Tutorial #1
Tutorial #2
Tutorial #3
Tutorial #4
Tutorial #5
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
|
Post a Comment