|
CEO

   
ARCHIEVE
CREDIT
© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
|
Degree lifeu !
Assalamualaikum w.b.t
안녕하세요
Heyo ~~
This post was meant to be posted BEFORE I register for my degree. lol
So, here I am, Alhamdulillah Ijah diberi peluang untuk menyambung pelajaran di peringkat ijazah. And in the same universiti and the same program that I went through in diploma.
Gosh, pardon my sentences in this entry. Otak dah tak betul nie. hahaha but hey still waras okayy.
Anyway, this week already minggu ke 2 Ijah kat sini. So far so good. Fakulti dekat je ngan kolej. Jalan kaki, menyeberang jalan so yeah.
And also, Alhamdulillah this sem Ijah dapat sebilik with my 2 lovelies ~!
Sebab Ijah masuk thru penerapan so Ijah dapat skip terus ke sem 3 and insya Allah if everything goes smooth (Amiin) Ijah probably graduate in another 3 years..?
Masuk sem 3 nie, Ijah ada 6 subjek including 3rd language. Hey, I'm taking French as my 3rd language subject. Bonjour peeps. hihi anyway, sambung cerita pasal subjek tu, the other 5, 4 of them (as what lecturers had been telling us) are killer subject.
Omooooooooo
Hopefully, Insya Allah, HOPEFULLY segalanya berjalan lancar. Amiin. Setakat minggu kedua, ada laa dah nampak kesusahan subject2 tersebut. Well, it would be less difficult if I remember what I had learnt during diploma.
Gawd! 80% of what I learnt during diploma poof ! hilang. kabur2.
Wish me luck ! Doakan Ijah.
Thats all I guess? hihi till we meet again in next entry. Thank you for dropping by
|
Degree lifeu !
Assalamualaikum w.b.t
안녕하세요
Heyo ~~
This post was meant to be posted BEFORE I register for my degree. lol
So, here I am, Alhamdulillah Ijah diberi peluang untuk menyambung pelajaran di peringkat ijazah. And in the same universiti and the same program that I went through in diploma.
Gosh, pardon my sentences in this entry. Otak dah tak betul nie. hahaha but hey still waras okayy.
Anyway, this week already minggu ke 2 Ijah kat sini. So far so good. Fakulti dekat je ngan kolej. Jalan kaki, menyeberang jalan so yeah.
And also, Alhamdulillah this sem Ijah dapat sebilik with my 2 lovelies ~!
Sebab Ijah masuk thru penerapan so Ijah dapat skip terus ke sem 3 and insya Allah if everything goes smooth (Amiin) Ijah probably graduate in another 3 years..?
Masuk sem 3 nie, Ijah ada 6 subjek including 3rd language. Hey, I'm taking French as my 3rd language subject. Bonjour peeps. hihi anyway, sambung cerita pasal subjek tu, the other 5, 4 of them (as what lecturers had been telling us) are killer subject.
Omooooooooo
Hopefully, Insya Allah, HOPEFULLY segalanya berjalan lancar. Amiin. Setakat minggu kedua, ada laa dah nampak kesusahan subject2 tersebut. Well, it would be less difficult if I remember what I had learnt during diploma.
Gawd! 80% of what I learnt during diploma poof ! hilang. kabur2.
Wish me luck ! Doakan Ijah.
Thats all I guess? hihi till we meet again in next entry. Thank you for dropping by
|
Webmistress

Greetings. I'm Ijah, the one who behind this blog. I blog for fun. I update rarely so don't get your hopes too high. Born on 24th June 1996 (yep, don't forget to wish me on my birthday).
Facts!
+ I share the same birth date with my sister
+ LOVE watching movie (except for horror movie)
+ Listen mostly to Korean songs and English songs but I do listen to others language songs (recommend me one!)
+ Watches Korean drama (Malay drama is a no-no, sorry !)
+ I love dancing (but I'm not a professional one)
|
Le' Tutorials Freebies Section
I do not own any of these
Kpop
Tutorial #1
Tutorial #2
Tutorial #3
Tutorial #4
Tutorial #5
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
|
Post a Comment