Skincare Product
Sunday, December 07, 2014 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum W.B.T
Hello
and 안녕 ~~ XD

This time Ijah nak cerita about skincare. Erm well... Ijah nie bukannya mahir sangat pasal bab2 skincare nie. I'm not like certain blogger or youtubers yang share about their opinion or review on certain product. In this entry Ijah just nak share on what product that I used.

I started using facial cleanser since form 2  if I'm not mistaken. Tapi time tu Ijah guna pencuci muka biasa je as an example; Syahirah, Clean&Clear and etc. And then Ijah start guna cleanser from Korean Brand recently this year. Idk why but masa lapang dulu after habis SPM, Ijah tertarik nak search pasal Korean skincare and make-up, baca review and everything, the pro and cons. So lets start. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam

Etude House I'm Blooming Mist

Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Clay Mask

Etude House Eye's Cream

Overall XD

So as you can see Ijah use 3 product from Etude House and one each from Innisfree and Nature Republic. I don't even sure kenapa I bought more product from Etude House. Hahaha. I won't talk about effective ke tak, okay ke tak cause Ijah not so mahir dalam bab2 explaining or reviewing a product. Ijah pun still belajar dalam this whole thing. I invest quite a lot for skincare. And ekceli more to come. Idk .. Just maybe.  

There are few blog and youtube channel yang Ijah often laa jugak check out for skincare and benda2 yg sama waktu dgnnya. hohoho. 

Suggestion:

blog


Youtube


Btw, this is the 200th post of my blog ~!! Wooohoo~~ Yehet Yehet !! XD

I guess that's all for this entry? Ciao ~ 

XOXO
?
Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam

Etude House I'm Blooming Mist

Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Clay Mask

Etude House Eye's Cream

Overall XD

So as you can see Ijah use 3 product from Etude House and one each from Innisfree and Nature Republic. I don't even sure kenapa I bought more product from Etude House. Hahaha. I won't talk about effective ke tak, okay ke tak cause Ijah not so mahir dalam bab2 explaining or reviewing a product. Ijah pun still belajar dalam this whole thing. I invest quite a lot for skincare. And ekceli more to come. Idk .. Just maybe.  

There are few blog and youtube channel yang Ijah often laa jugak check out for skincare and benda2 yg sama waktu dgnnya. hohoho. 

Suggestion:

blog

Sun Hye Mi
Skin&Tonics
Beauty-junkie on a budget

Youtube

Michelle Phan
Beautifymeeh
kimdao
meejmuse
Pony's Beauty Diary

Btw, this is the 200th post of my blog ~!! Wooohoo~~ Yehet Yehet !! XD

I guess that's all for this entry? Ciao ~ 

XOXO

Older
Newer