|
CEO

   
ARCHIEVE
CREDIT
© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
|
Berapa bulan lagi ek ?
Asslamulaikum korang ~
Annyeonghaseyo ~
Dan hiii ~~!!!
Okay, a week after holiday. Alhamdulillah mood cuti tu tak lah rasa terbawa-bawa lama sangat sepanjang minggu first sekolah neyh. And Alhamdulillah juga, Ijah dapat fokus betul2 dalam kelas sepanjang minggu ini. Jyeah ~
Sedar tak sedar ada tinggal 4 bulan lagi untuk Ijah menghadapi peperangan SPM Ijah for this year. OMONA ! Cepatnya masa berlalu. Tolak cuti and sabtu ahad, there's not much time left. Need to struggle even harder !! Chayo3x Ijah ! Fighting !
Macam2x Ijah rasa...takut,neves,unprepared and everything laa when its getting nearer to D-Day. OMONA ! I hope I can get over all of that. Especially for the 'unprepared' one. Pray for me ? :')
If ada tinggal beberapa bulan nak SPM means ada beberapa bulan lagi Ijah akan tamat alam persekolahan menengah. OhMy ! I am really gonna miss all the fun, the laugh and tears. I must create many memories so I won't forget the excitement of school days right ?
Dats for all. Oho ~ Ijah banyak speaking laa pula dalam entry nie. :p
Ciao ! Annyeong ~!
p/s: Bye2 for someone ~ and Goodluck !
|
Berapa bulan lagi ek ?
Asslamulaikum korang ~
Annyeonghaseyo ~
Dan hiii ~~!!!
Okay, a week after holiday. Alhamdulillah mood cuti tu tak lah rasa terbawa-bawa lama sangat sepanjang minggu first sekolah neyh. And Alhamdulillah juga, Ijah dapat fokus betul2 dalam kelas sepanjang minggu ini. Jyeah ~
Sedar tak sedar ada tinggal 4 bulan lagi untuk Ijah menghadapi peperangan SPM Ijah for this year. OMONA ! Cepatnya masa berlalu. Tolak cuti and sabtu ahad, there's not much time left. Need to struggle even harder !! Chayo3x Ijah ! Fighting !
Macam2x Ijah rasa...takut,neves,unprepared and everything laa when its getting nearer to D-Day. OMONA ! I hope I can get over all of that. Especially for the 'unprepared' one. Pray for me ? :')
If ada tinggal beberapa bulan nak SPM means ada beberapa bulan lagi Ijah akan tamat alam persekolahan menengah. OhMy ! I am really gonna miss all the fun, the laugh and tears. I must create many memories so I won't forget the excitement of school days right ?
Dats for all. Oho ~ Ijah banyak speaking laa pula dalam entry nie. :p
Ciao ! Annyeong ~!
p/s: Bye2 for someone ~ and Goodluck !
|
Webmistress

Greetings. I'm Ijah, the one who behind this blog. I blog for fun. I update rarely so don't get your hopes too high. Born on 24th June 1996 (yep, don't forget to wish me on my birthday).
Facts!
+ I share the same birth date with my sister
+ LOVE watching movie (except for horror movie)
+ Listen mostly to Korean songs and English songs but I do listen to others language songs (recommend me one!)
+ Watches Korean drama (Malay drama is a no-no, sorry !)
+ I love dancing (but I'm not a professional one)
|
Le' Tutorials Freebies Section
I do not own any of these
Kpop
Tutorial #1
Tutorial #2
Tutorial #3
Tutorial #4
Tutorial #5
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
|
Post a Comment