|
CEO

   
ARCHIEVE
CREDIT
© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
|
Duo Big Giveaway !
"Duo Big Giveaway!
Due Date 8 Jun 2012
Klik banner untuk join ! :)
Big Thanks To :
Nabila Medan, Shafawi, Mizna Online Shop, Zuwairish Shophouse Page, Easy Boutique, Fizgraphic, Faizah Wahab, Norbai'ah, Addin Aisyah, Mahirah, Dyba, Salamah Qalish
Labels: Giveaway
|
Duo Big Giveaway !
"Duo Big Giveaway!
Due Date 8 Jun 2012
Klik banner untuk join ! :)
Big Thanks To :
Nabila Medan, Shafawi, Mizna Online Shop, Zuwairish Shophouse Page, Easy Boutique, Fizgraphic, Faizah Wahab, Norbai'ah, Addin Aisyah, Mahirah, Dyba, Salamah Qalish
Labels: Giveaway
|
Webmistress

Greetings. I'm Ijah, the one who behind this blog. I blog for fun. I update rarely so don't get your hopes too high. Born on 24th June 1996 (yep, don't forget to wish me on my birthday).
Facts!
+ I share the same birth date with my sister
+ LOVE watching movie (except for horror movie)
+ Listen mostly to Korean songs and English songs but I do listen to others language songs (recommend me one!)
+ Watches Korean drama (Malay drama is a no-no, sorry !)
+ I love dancing (but I'm not a professional one)
|
Le' Tutorials Freebies Section
I do not own any of these
Kpop
Tutorial #1
Tutorial #2
Tutorial #3
Tutorial #4
Tutorial #5
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
|
Good Luck ^^
Dari segmen yang same :D
http://fyzaapunyacerita.blogspot.com/2013/05/duo-big-giveaway.html
dari segmne yang sama. http://inlove-wanda.blogspot.com/2013/05/duo-big-giveaway.html btw jomm joinn segmen nih . btw goodluck . http://inlove-wanda.blogspot.com/2013/06/mega-giveaway-by-cik-hawa.html
suka peplum? jemput join :) http://nurinaireen.blogspot.com/2013/06/giveaway-i-love-peplum-by-nurin-aireen.html
54 pemenang dicari! Dah join belum? Jom join! :) http://weeweennie-story-of-life.blogspot.com/2013/05/first-giveaway-by-nurin-aireen-ieyra.html
Post a Comment