Greetings. I'm Ijah, the one who behind this blog. I blog for fun. I update rarely so don't get your hopes too high. Born on 24th June 1996 (yep, don't forget to wish me on my birthday).
Facts!
+ I share the same birth date with my sister
+ LOVE watching movie (except for horror movie)
+ Listen mostly to Korean songs and English songs but I do listen to others language songs (recommend me one!)
+ Watches Korean drama (Malay drama is a no-no, sorry !)
+ I love dancing (but I'm not a professional one)
Wowowww...menarik....
hope tuan blog ni success...
HOT : Kolam renang terbesar di dunia
TOP : Kolam renang palsu
POPULAR : Rumah mewah selebriti
GEMPAK : Memandu kapal terbang dengan ketinggian yang rendah
PELIK : Jam termahal di dunia
Dan banyak lagi di : Green Life
good luck!!! follow here :D
Post a Comment