|
CEO
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ARCHIEVE
CREDIT
© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra. |
My heart beating...for you Sunday, February 05, 2012 | 0 Comments ![]() Ipsul kkeute maechyeoinneun mal, neoman bomyeon hagosipeun mal The word which forms in the end of my lips, the word which I want to say whenever I see you Neomu sojunghae akkyeoduryeogo, chamgo tto chamneun mal The word which I try to hold and hold and want to save because it is too precious Hal su isseo haengbokhan geu mal, bareumjocha dalkomhan geu mal The word that makes me happy because I can say, the word which the pronunciation is even sweet Jeil joheun nal jeil meotjige, nege haejugo sipeun geu mal The word that I want to say in the best way on the best day Neoreul saranghae saranghae saranghanda, hanbeon dubeoneul malhaedo mojaraseo I love you love you love you. It is short even I say once and twice Akkiji motae sumgiji motae, soljikhan nae mameul gobaegeul hae I confess my feeling which is very honest because I can’t save, hide Jeongmal neomani neomani jeonbuin nan, neoreul bogo tto anado beokchaneun nan Me which you are the only and all trully, me which feel overflowed even if I just see or hug you Malhal ttae mada dasi seolleseo, swiun jeok eopdeon geu mal neoreul saranghae The word, I love you, whenever I say, it makes me not easy about it because I feel excited again Uldagado utgehaneun mal, utdaga tto ulge haneun mal The word which makes me smile even when I cry, and makes me crying when I smile Aju meon hutnal neoui gwitgae hago, nun gamgo sipeun geu mal The word that I want to say in your ears someday long long time later and leave this world Neoreul saranghae saranghae saranghanda, hanbeon dubeoneul malhaedo mojaraseo I love you love you love you. It is short even I say once and twice Akkiji motae sumgiji motae, soljikhan nae mameul gobaegeul hae I confess my feeling which is very honest because I can’t save, hide Jeongmal neomani neomani jeonbuin nan, neoreul bogo tto anado beokchaneun nan Me which you are the only and all trully, me which feel overflowed even if I just see or hug you Malhal ttae mada dasi seolleseo, swiun jeok eopdeon geu mal neoreul saranghae The word, I love you, whenever I say, it makes me not easy about it because I feel excited again Niga dagaonda You are coming to me Nareul bonda You are looking at me Gaseumi ttwieo onda My heart is beating Maeil neoreul bwado ireongeon gijeogilkka gyesokdoen kkumingeolkka Although I see you, is this a miracle, continuous dream? Saranghae saranghae saranghae neol I love, love, love you Dasi mureodo daedabeun ttokgateunde, dollyeo malhago kkumyeobollaedo My answer will be same even you ask me again, even if I want to talk around or make up gyeolgugen nae mameun ireongeoya After all my feeling is like this (like this) Jeongmal neomani neomani jeonbuin na, neoreul bogo tto anado nunmuri na Me which you are the only and all trully, tears come out even if I just see and hug as well Eotteoke niga naege ongeoni, mideul su eobseul mankeum neoreul saranghae How could you come to me? I love you as much as I can’t even believe *mv lagu ney. look ! its minwoo ~ hehe ! :P adios ! |
Post a Comment