hurm....
Saturday, April 30, 2011 | 0 comments

annyeong!!
oLa~~!!!:)

i'm HOME!!!!

many things happen at school...first of all..i think i might have fall into someone..hehehe!!!!got crush on him...what a silly thing!...he's quite charming..cute...but..my friends think we r not suitable..together..physically!...but..i  just DONT CARE AT ALL!!!!!!hahahaa!!!!i just like him....soooooooo like him.....maybe...but just lik him,,,,its hard for me to be sure...i'm afraid its just the illusion of my heart..he's just my friend..we have NOTHING...i have read his comment on facebook,it seems he still have the feeling for his ex girlfriend....high possibality....his ex,beautiful than me..more cute than me...he doesn't look at me at all...

i like the way he smile...charming...??...things happen so fast...rumors spread fast..his classmates already know i like him..????my sake!!!!

this is the story one of my friend..she was a closer friend of mine since last year...this year,still close..but not so..different from last year..she seems had many story she hid from me..and the other...always have the serious face...acting differently....she close to the other people....she become more demure..less talking with us...rare to laugh with us...i've very dissapointed with her...i've hurted by her attitude...she GLARE me....???I DONT LIKE HER CHANGES!!!!she told me us(her friend) act differently compared last year..but she didnt realise..she the one who changed...A LOT....

hope things can get back usually.....HOPE SO!
?