home!!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 | 0 comments

finally at home!!!!miss my home~~~
so many thing happened at school....laughter...pain...memories....
exam week was the worst ever..problems kept coming...i can't really handled it very well...thanks to my friends..they supported me very well..they're shoulder to cry on...thanks fellow...

i don't know when i can control my emotion very well...i kept crying and crying and...crying....even for the small thing...why...i felt tired of crying...but why i can't stop it...how dumb i am...huhu~~

losing people that i love in my life...the sad thing  ever...but whatever it takes i still love 'the person' until i can...i tried not to find another one...i tried to be loyal..even i know people told me that i'm a 'casanova'..is it??maybe.....better if i not tried to figure it out...

i think thats for all...it's been a while i didn't updated my blog...so...this is it...its just me...right??...^^


?