home about random follow

CEO




ARCHIEVE



CREDIT

© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
Hari yang serabut
Monday, February 17, 2020 | 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

안녕하세요

Heyo ~~

Hari ni result kolej keluar. And I failed to get a place. /sigh/ I am so geram plus sedih. Biasa laa kita hanya merancang tapi Allah yang menentukan. But last sem I agree to join kolej dance team since they said, if we win next semester we will guarantee get a place in kolej. And now I failed to get a place. 

Pastu today, tambah serabut, it was the day to daftar subjek for this semester. However, jadual for subject that I will take has not updated YET ! Then how would they expect us to register???! Ugh!

I feel so tired and messed up today. My boyfriend has been sleeping the whole day, left me serabut alone. Ugh!