home about random follow

CEO




ARCHIEVE



CREDIT

© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
Hello to myself
Wednesday, July 31, 2019 | 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

안녕하세요

Heyo ~~

Ijah here. I bet I've said this countless time.

"I'm gonna be back"

"I'll write more often"

"I'll update more"

Guess that I've lied to you readers and also myself. 

Idk these days, I've lost interest in writing. I'm SUPER lazy to update stuff. Cause lately nothing interesting happening in my life. Not only that, I also lost interest in writing stuff, ya know what I mean,;;;; fanfics, short stories, novel. I used to write that one. I used to have passion in that area. I used to have dream of publishing my own book. Guess that I've left in the past. 

Want to know I left in the past also, my self. My own self.

I forget how it was to be strong.

I forget how it was to be thankful of what I've got

I become more and more greedy these days.

People said, find friend that can lend ear to listen to all your problem and after that you'll be fine even they said nothing. Yes I do got friends. Friends that will always be there when I'm in trouble. Friends that will always be there when I'm sad, in pain and whatsoever things happened in my life. But recently I become more cautious, scared of what I feel and what I think I want to share. Cause people judge. I know they meant it differently but I interpret it wrongly. Guess I'm the one the bad person. Guess I'm the one that pulling victim card. 

I wish I could disappear from everyone. Coward? Yes. Cause it seems I run away from problem. 

I wish also I can find my old self. But the big question is how?



In the end,other people cannot answer that but I do. Cause it all about me in the first place. 'They' are not me. 

Annyeong.