|
CEO

   
ARCHIEVE
CREDIT
© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
|
penat! penat!
arh......!
penat nya!!
tpi x sia2 jga..blog aq ok la jga...ada pningktn....
usha eskelator kjayaan...
muahahaha!!!
ada pmbharuan dlm blog ne..
and mostly my blog covered with pink..
never mind..
i'll find way to change it to purple my fav!
ok..
its tyme for me to rest!!
yawn....!
my back hurt already..
sitting too long..
gotta go now!
jalgae!
afk!
|
penat! penat! arh......!
penat nya!!
tpi x sia2 jga..blog aq ok la jga...ada pningktn....
usha eskelator kjayaan...
muahahaha!!!
ada pmbharuan dlm blog ne..
and mostly my blog covered with pink..
never mind..
i'll find way to change it to purple my fav!
ok..
its tyme for me to rest!!
yawn....!
my back hurt already..
sitting too long..
gotta go now!
jalgae!
afk!
|
Webmistress

Greetings. I'm Ijah, the one who behind this blog. I blog for fun. I update rarely so don't get your hopes too high. Born on 24th June 1996 (yep, don't forget to wish me on my birthday).
Facts!
+ I share the same birth date with my sister
+ LOVE watching movie (except for horror movie)
+ Listen mostly to Korean songs and English songs but I do listen to others language songs (recommend me one!)
+ Watches Korean drama (Malay drama is a no-no, sorry !)
+ I love dancing (but I'm not a professional one)
|
Le' Tutorials Freebies Section
I do not own any of these
Kpop
Tutorial #1
Tutorial #2
Tutorial #3
Tutorial #4
Tutorial #5
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL
|
Post a Comment