home about random follow

CEO




ARCHIEVE



CREDIT

© 2013 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra.
Recent updates
Wednesday, July 27, 2022 | 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

안녕하세요

Hello ~~

The last time I posted entry was last year Aug? haha almost a year ay? Hi everybody (I doubt there's reader for my blog). Quick life update from me for this entry.

I'm married !

I got married last December. Who would've thought I got hitched so soon haha but I always wanted to get married before I hit 30 series. He is everything that I wish but I didn't think I'd find. I'm truly in love and grateful to have him in my life <3

Next !

I think I have updated this before (or maybe I don't), I'm currently employed (done with university!). Its been a year and a half (?) I think. But right now, I'm searching for another job opportunity since I don't prefer my current job shift. So wish me luck with job hunting !

Next !

After got married and lived in our own rented house, we adopted two cute (and mischievous) cats ! Dreams come true ! We named them Simba (from Lion King) and Bruno (from Encanto). Both from different owners. 

I think thats all from me? There's not much update from me haha 
See you soon in another entry? 
Ciao !