sob..sob..sob...
Saturday, August 13, 2011 | 0 comments

in the middle of the nyte,i CRY!..hurm..reason...i miss somebody...not just one person..many!..i miss my mom..my sister and my beloved brother...they're all at kampung..tears are flowing...the other reason is..i miss him!..he's gone for camping this weekend..so..he doesn't get to text me and even call me..i hope miracle happen..its not impossible isn't it...
my back hurt so much..i sit to long on floor..busy surfing the web..haha..but..good grief1 PMR is getting closer...i've got butterfly in my stomach....i must struggle really hard...if i want to sucess..wish me luck ok..?

its been 2 days i haven't get my sleep well..tonyte..total it up...3 nytes...i don't know what is going on wif me..staying up in the middle of the nyte..the next morning,i get headache..really bad headache..plus,feeling dizzy..my eyes also feels likes want to burn...

i thinks thats all for now...my back gets really pain right now..can somebody get me massage...?
?