KL Trip a.k.a a trip to you
Monday, January 02, 2017 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

안녕하세요

Heyo ~~

As mentioned in my other posts, this entry is about my latest trip to KL on 24th - 26th December 

Tujuan? 

Jumpa kesayangan XD XD /blush jap/

That is the main reason. When kena tanya by him, nak pegi mana serious Ijah blank. Cause Ijah takde plan pun nak pegi mana2. I go where he'll go. Sebab the main reason tu nak jumpa dia je hahahaha

This is the first time Ijah pegi KL sorang. Oh well, tak jugak first time, before this ada je tapi berteman. This is the first time Ijah naik plane sendiri, sampai kat KLIA tu gerak sendiri. Hanya Allah je tahu betapa nervous je Ijah time tu. 

Ijah pegi 3 hari 2 malam (I wish I had stay longer /sobs/) The first day spend time with him. Second day with my sisters from another parents and lastly on the last day with him. On the last day serious Ijah tak nak balik. Rasa nak tinggal situ je terus with him huhu tapi apakan daya I've got another commitment as a student. Its been more than a week since that day but I still stuck at that moment there (p/s: pardon my english, please bear with it)

I miss the view, I miss you so much. :')


with them !


with him <3

Can I go back again and again repeatedly infinitely at that day? 


?